The Habituel Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllata) Essential Oil has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Ideal for use in skincare its believed to be effective in treatment of acne, athlete's foot, toothache, irritated skin conditions. Its also very effective in massage treatment of painful joints, digestion and the immune system. Cloves also contain powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. Its also a great cooking spice, and adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath. Its use in Aroma/Vapour treatments, it is considered beneficial in helping treat coughs and colds, sinuses.
Clove Bud Essential Oil
The benefits of clove bud essential oil are wide and varied:
- Powerful antioxidant properties.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Helps clean teeth and gums.
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Believed to be an effective treatment of; acne, athlete's foot, toothache, irritated skin conditions.
- Considered to be effective in massage for treatment of cramps, aiding digestion and detoxing.