The Habituel Frankincense (Olibanum) essential oil is steam distilled from a Middle Eastern or African tree’s gum resin. It has been used for thousands of years as a spiritual incense, folk medicine, and in cosmetics In traditional Chinese Medicine, the gum resin is used for bruising, swelling, sores, and pain from traumatic injuries. Frankincense has the ability to rejuvenate the look of mature skin and can be used in serums or creams for the face. It is also used as an immune system support.
Frankincense Essential Oil
The main uses & benefits of Frankincense Oil:
- Rub Frankincense on your hands, neck, or bottoms of feet for a soothing, warming effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on the temples throughout the day to balance mood.
- Roll on pulse points and forehead during yoga or meditation.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation when applied topically
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Rejuvenating and soothing to the skin
IMPORTANT - This is a highly concentrated and pure oil - PLEASE Dilute and use sparingly - NOT suitable to use for very young kids.