Mandarin essential Oil (Citrus Reticulata) is Orange Yellow Colour with a intense but sweet odor characteristic of the fruit.
- Origin: India
- Mode of Extraction: Steam distilled
- Main Constituents: limonene Minimum 72%
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Organoleptic properties: very sweet, citrus and fruity
- Used in Perfumery as a top note.
- Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.
- Our Essential/Carrier Oils are 100% natural and pure (undiluted/uncut) therapeutic grade.
The main uses & benefits of Mandarin Oil:
- Dull skin
- Oily skin
- scars & spots
- Aromatherapy & Diffuser Oil
- Massage Oil
- IMPORTANT - This is a highly concentrated and pure oil - PLEASE Dilute and use sparingly - NOT suitable to use for very young kids.