Mandarin essential Oil (Citrus Reticulata) is Orange Yellow Colour with a intense, but sweet odor characteristic of the fruit. It is extracted from the outer rind of the fruit, Mandarin Essential Oil has a multitude of benefits for the mind, body and skin. Internal use of Mandarin oil is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Mandarin oilthroughout your home or workplace.
The main uses & benefits of Mandarin Oil:
- Incorporate Green Mandarin in your home as a food preservative or dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- May help soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Incorporate into your oral hygiene routine to promote healthy-looking teeth.
- Supports healthy nervous, digestive, and respiratory systems when consumed*
- Known for its soothing and uplifting aroma
- Internal use helps maintain healthy immune function.
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.
- Diffuse with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to create a positive, uplifting experience.
- IMPORTANT - This is a highly concentrated and pure oil - PLEASE Dilute and use sparingly - NOT suitable to use for very young kids.