The Habituel Neem Oil - The Habituel Cold Pressed Virgin Premium Unrefined Neem Oil is made from Indian Seed Kernels of the Azadirachta Indica having the high purity of 1500 ppm Aza content N,ee m Oil is usually a dark brown/ reddish oily liquid with a strong odour and can vary in colour and consistency depending on the ambient temperature. It tends to solidify at lower temperatures but returns to its oily state at higher temperatures.The odour is one of the unique but not always liked feature of the Neem Oil which tends to be somewhat of a combination of Garlic and Mustard with a very bitter taste due to the high Azadirachtin content Azadirachtin and Nimbin are the two most important active components of the Oil which provide the properties as an antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic and antihistamineCosmetics: Widely used to make soaps, hair oils, shampoo, etc, cream, hand sanitizer, cream, promotes collagen production, reduce scars, treat acne, heal wounds, etc. The Habituel Neem Oil is non toxic to most living species and hence is used as a spray, shampoo or oil on dogs, cats, horses, Cows, etc known to protect against infestation against the usual ticks, lice, fliesOne of the most widely uses of Neem Oil is as a natural, biopesticide for organic farming as it repels a wide variety of pests and is effective against the ants, cockroaches, housefly, snails, termites, mosquitoes.Mixes well with – Jojoba, Grapeseed, Coconut Oil and essential oils like Lavender or other stronger smelling essential oils to improve the smell.Packing: Laminated Stand Up bags for convenient use and storage with easy tear notch and resealable ziplock FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY – ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE EXTENSIVE USE
The main uses & benefits of Neem Oil:
- 100% Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Virgin Neem Oil with high 1500 ppm Azadirachtin content from Indian Organic Neem Kernels
- Known to be good for all skin types, especially dry, itchy or inflamed skin, soothing, cleans and clears acne and other skin ailments
- Contains Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamin E and triterpenes – Importantly Azadirachtin which is great as a repellent, natural fertilizer, insecticide.
- Combine with carrier oils and essential oils to make hair and skin formulations – excellent against lice, ticks and other insects.
- Not tested on Animals, Non GMO, Not harmful to animals, birds, non toxic to humans