The Habituel Nutmeg Oil (Myristica Fragrans) also known as Mace. Aromatically, Nutmeg Essential Oil is a warm, spicy essential oil that is sweet and somewhat woody. It blends beautifully with other essential oils in the spice family. It also blends well with floral, citrus and wood essential oils. It can add a beautiful, distinctive spicy characteristic to otherwise bland blends.Nutmeg oil possesses a beautiful, fuller aroma that you likely will find even more aromatically pleasing than the steam distilled essential oil.Nutmeg Essential Oil can be a very stimulating essential oil. It is known to be especially helpful in supporting motivation and focus during challenging times. The oil is almost colourless to Pale Yellow Oil, and has a Warm, Spicy, aromatic, sweet and woody aroma.
Nutmeg Essential Oil
The main uses & benefits of Nutmeg Oil:
- Eases Digestive complaints
- Helps ease muscular and body pains.
- nausea, arthritis, menstrual cramps, nervousness, tension
- Food flavouring, spice oil
- Control Bad breath
- Gastrointestinal Spasm
- Upset Stomach
- Muscular Aches And Pains
- Muscular Injury
- Menstrual Cramps
- IMPORTANT - This is a highly concentrated and pure oil - PLEASE Dilute and use sparingly - NOT suitable to use for very young kids.