The Habituel Peppermint (Mentha aquatica) essential oil, you know it the moment you smell the crisp, invigorating scent. The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint. This essential oil is commonly used with countless applications for home and health. Its high menthol content helps clear congestion, relieves tension, stimulates circulation and relaxes muscle pain, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset, relieves headaches. and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among essential oils. Peppermint oil has a zingy but soothing scent with a sweet and refreshing aroma. Widely recognized for its cooling benefits, peppermint may provide a cooling effect to the skin and is used in a variety of skin and haircare products. Peppermint Essential Oil nourishes the skin and hair, and is also used as an insect-repellent.
Peppermint Essential Oil
The benefits of peppermint are wide and varied:
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally.
- Repels bugs naturally.