100% Pure Natural Sal Seed Butter
Botanical Name: Shorea Robusta
Extraction: Cold Pressed
It is high in stearic and oleic acids and has a few polyunsaturated fatty acids.
SAL BUTTER is often used to enhance spreadability of creams, lotions and cosmetic foundations combining good emolliency with superior oxidative stability.
Comparable to cocoa butter in its physical properties, SAL BUTTER can be used in similar applications.
Sal Seed Butter is extracted from its fruit seeds and then further processed and refined to obtain a light colored butter which has a low odor and smooth, dense texture, suitable for cosmetics and toiletries.
Sal Seed butter is a hard butter & is commonly used in soap making and skin care.
It is similar to Shea and Cocoa butter in consistency, but differs in the composition.
Ultra-moisturizing, helps rejuvenate and soften skin It contains natural emollient qualities that keep the skin moisturized.
Anti-Inflammatory - helps heal damaged lips, hands and skin
Sal Seed butter is excellent for the skin as it deeply hydrates and nourishes it
Helps in dry and itchy skin, rashes, eczema, and sunburns
Sal Butter also offers a low level of UV protection (approximately SPF-6), and can be included in natural sunscreen recipes.
Also helps regenerate skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
SANTMIRA Sal Butter/Shorea Fresh Raw Organic 100% Pure Natural
- 100% Pure Natural Premium Unadulterated and Unscented
- Excellent moisturising, quality ingredient for skin, hair treatments and Beauty
- Similar in texture to Shea Butter, much softer than cocoa butter, Sal Butter is a waxy, soft solid but without the fragrance of the fruit.
- Contains natural antioxidants to rejuvenate, revitalise and moisturize skin.
- Helps against stretch marks, use as a high nutrient massage oil base.