The Habituel Tea Tree (Melaleuca) essential oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for
cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and
limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples
of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect.
Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin
and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune
function. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing
Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
The main uses & benefits of Tea Tree:
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function when used internally.
- Ingest to protect against environmental and seasonal threats.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify the nails and keep them looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
IMPORTANT - This is a highly concentrated and pure oil - PLEASE Dilute and use sparingly - NOT suitable to use for very young kids.