The Habituel Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata) essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties. Taken internally, Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
The main uses & benefits of Ylang Ylang:
- Helps combat acne & oily skin
- Use as a bath/ shower oil - dilute & use sparingly
- Clear stuffy nose and helps breathing - dilute and use sparingly
- Massage - helps relax body, mind and aching muscles
- Diffuser - Natural Air Freshner
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
IMPORTANT - This is a highly concentrated and pure oil - PLEASE Dilute and use sparingly - NOT suitable to use for very young kids.